Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here is the deal friends

For the past few weeks I’ve been noticing the mannerisms of people- the male gender to be more specific.

Disclaimer: I love men. What would I do without them? I, quite literally, would not exist without the XY chromosome. Need I profess my undying love more?

Why do white men think that they can act black??????

This is not politically correct. Do not harass me for my thoughts. I can’t stand that either.

Let me step up on my soap box for a moment. (Wait… there we go. I just did a twenty minute butt burning workout on the stair climber. I’m moving a little slow. )

Whilst watching the BYU vs. ? game, this white dude totally started acting like a brotha. I have a cousin that they call ‘black Kyle’ so as to distinguish him from his previous roommate, Kyle. He acts black. Somehow he can pull it off. I not sure if it is the Raider gear, or his demeanor. K- Mo has it going on.

Dude watching football is doing it all wrong. He has his cap tilted to the side. The cap is not slanted downward, hence it looks like he got a little close to the wall and forgot it was there when he turned.

Let’s move onto his slang. I can only think of one movie to describe the scene: Rush Hour. YES! You know when Jackie Chan tries to act like a Chris Tucker? Yeah, well, you’d think that a white guy could mimic a brotha a bit better than an Asian man, whose first language is Chinese. The unfortunate truth is a big, fat, juicy no. He stinks, to put it politely.

Some men try and some men fail. The ones who accept their failures, promise never to do a repeat, and ask forgiveness from friends are keepers. We shall see if ‘Dude’ is a keeper.

This is such a stupid blog. I understand, but I don’t care.

I’m giggling and smiling. Pass it on!

1 comment:

  1. I must say that this entry is, in a word, phenomenal! You are too clever for your own good woman! Love it!

    ReplyDelete