Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I aM aLivE

I have neglected you my loyal friends and family members. I call an armistice. Wishing you to accept my apologies for not updating the blogging world on my (depending on who you're talking to) interesting life is not too much to ask right?

Friends have been a lifeline for me as of late. They are the lyrics to my song, they are the p in my pb&j, they completely rock. Laugh at my corny analogy, I couldn't care less.

As I walked out of the library last night to take a phone call from a friend I hadn't heard from in a while, I saw another comrade walk up the stairway. His contagious smile made me giggle. I sat beside this boy in my ridiculously hard chair and struggled to suppress expressing my overwhelming sense of gratitude for everything.

I am a blessed daughter of a most loving Heavenly Father. I was born into a family that already found the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. My family is crazy and they still love me despite my loose tongue. Every night I can kneel down and talk to my best friend. Forgiveness is a broken heart and a contrite spirit away.

Happiness is found in the little things. This realization has once again blossomed.

2 comments: