Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Me aT 1 Am tHis moRniNg

I am not an emotional girl. Occasionally though, like every woman, I get emotional over the silliest things and last night I got emotional. I started crying completely out of the blue. Poor Rachel just listened to my woe's of life and comforted me.

I don't like it when friend boys start liking you and become crazy awkward to be around because they refuse to even look at you.

I don't appreciate kinda liking someone and not knowing what to do when they like you back.

In congruence to my first dislike, I don't like wanting a friend who is just not that into you. Despite your heart being one of the strongest muscles in the body, I can't take hearing my mom telling me he is just not that into me one more time. The truth hurts so badly sometimes.

I am not crazy about the holidays this year. They take away my close friends to all ends of the Continental US leaving me stuck in P-town with snow and lots of time. .

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

  1. You make my heart sad with your tears. I wish I could give all of my loved ones the perfect mate to make them happy for eternity. I wish you were here with us so I could hug you. He's out there, somewhere. Just keep being the perfect "you" and he will find you. I love you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Trust me, things can only go up from here. Please call me everyday if you need to while i'm gone. . . It's time for me to return the favor and listen and love, just like you've done for me so so so many times! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you sister!!! i would come up in a heart beat to be with you but my budget mined husban wont let me. love you and feel better.

    mac

    ReplyDelete