Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yucky sickness- BEGONE!

Picture this-

  • sore throat- need I say more?
  • mean cough... the type that causes you to lean forward every time you hack because you fear you will choke on your innards as they progressively inch their way up the abdomen
  • aches- I've always considered myself to have a mean pain tolerance level. I think I'm seriously losing it! I look like the Hunchback of Notre Dome
  • runny and stuffy nose... why can't I just have one? The 'crane just hit my face' feeling caused by a stuffy nose should be plenty. Noooooooooo! My lovely body feels the need to leave me helplessly miserable with both Niagara Falls and the hit in the face. Cool.
  • lethargy- do not take your sleep for granted! As of late, I've been careless and my immune system is screaming for copious amounts of sleep and a Vitamin C overdose.

Did I mention that I love the rain?

Well, I do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sare! I just had the same thing! I was in bed for 3 days and I still have the cough. I'm so sorry that you feel terrible. You need to get better before Wednesday so you can play with me. I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete