Monday, November 9, 2009

Funny Man Beer

I visited some relatives last night and although the good times keep comin with that lot, I could not help but think back to the time when I lived with the funniest man roaming the face of the earth- if you guessed Mr. Beer, you get an 'A' in history.

I mean, look at the picture dudes. What is there not to love.

Mr. Beer is oh so funny. The man can lay on a blanket in the middle of an Escandido park with homeless bums roaming around taking food from complete teenage strangers and STILL pop off seeming useless history trivia. Not bad in my book.

Shout out to the Beer! Keep it up old man:)

Your faithful fan,

Furry

1 comment:

  1. hey! good to see your blogging! I love brandon too, He visited us all the time when he was down here for school and always made us laugh! Miss him terribly.

    ReplyDelete